Friday, May 8, 2009

My Life in Wedges?


Isn't’ it funny the way this pie chart answers the question, “What did I accomplish today?” It is fairly accurate for most AARP freshman. A few adjustments are needed to accurately represent my life. This chart's sleeping category is too large. My personal graph would show a much smaller portion of the day allocated to sleeping. Working would take up the remaining space. I’m considering cutting the eating category out completely by combining it with the working and sleeping wedges. You know, doing two things at once saves time. Doesn't it? I've got the working and eating simultaneously mastered but haven’t quite figured how to eat while sleeping unless I'm fed by a feeding tube directly into the stomach.

I’m determined to be the master of my own destiny or become a complete basket case in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment