Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rebecca Won't Speak

Classified Ads
Cloverdale Reporter. April 26, 2009

Please help. A dad in trouble with his princess. I bought the blue dress with white lace instead of the white dress with blue satin trim at Donaldson’s Department Store on April 25. My princess Rebecca is heartbroken. Wife is upset. I’m in the doghouse. Rebecca refuses to speak to me. Wife has revoked bowling night.
I’m looking for whoever bought the Sweetheart Line white dress with blue satin trim on April 25 after 2:00 P.M. to call Cloverdale 3254. I will pay you double what you paid and throw in a blue dress with white lace. Please help a dad restore a daughter’s love. There is only one day until the Cinderella Ball. I’m waiting by the phone with cash in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment